NEW OPENING HOURS
We are still operating from 10am -4.00pm, Thursday – Sunday. We may reopen, back to our normal working week, depending on the nature of demand; we will re-assess this later in July/ August so we will keep you updated.
• Booking in advance is advisory. With limited tables, we wouldn’t want you to miss out, this also helps us to stagger and manage the people in the space.
• Fewer tables, we can maintain a safe distance between customers and staff.
• Outdoor seating will be available.
• Hand sanitiser stations will be in place and frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitiser will be encouraged.
• Due to the government regulations we will be following the track and trace system.
• A 2m social distance marker will be placed on the floor.
• No soft furnishing will be available at the moment. However we do have a couple of padded seats that will create comfort for those who need it and are easily wiped down.
• Tables, seats and menus will all be wiped down in between customers.
• The cake counter, will still be displaying our wonderful homemade cakes, however from a distance. We will also, be using our blackboard to advertise our selection of cakes available, and your server will also be able to help.
• We will have a protective screen in front of the till, to help to minimalism any risk. We would encourage contactless payments, when possible.
• As ever we will be maintaining our Level 5 hygiene rating.
It is obviously a very daunting time for us all and we do appreciate your patience with us being Covid -19 secure. We would also like to thank all the people who have continued to support us in these unprecedented times. Supporting a local business is vital and we fully grateful for your custom. We do look forward to seeing you in our tearoom shortly or in a few weeks.
However, until then, stay safe.
The tea room
Quality Clotted Cream
Local cheese & Butter
Quality Local Meats
Betley Tea Room was partly funded by ‘European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development’, funding supported the building work to provide a new kitchen and café facility.